top of page
- Multiple DatesSun, Apr 02Zoom
- Sun, Apr 09Pinecone Healing
- Mon, Apr 10The Portland Grief House
- Wed, Apr 12Zoom (and some weeks in person at the GH)Apr 12, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMZoom (and some weeks in person at the GH)A storytelling series about loss and what remains. Led by Katherine Murphy Lewis, Artistic Director of From the Ground UP, this series will begin on Wed, April 12 and run through Wed, May 31st. It will be a hybrid offering with some sessions in person at the Grief House and some on zoom.
- Wed, Apr 12The Portland Grief House
- Multiple DatesWed, Apr 12zoom
- Thu, Apr 13The Portland Grief House
- Fri, Apr 14The Portland Grief House
- Sat, Apr 15The Portland Grief House
- Thu, Apr 20The Portland Grief House
- Sat, Apr 22The Portland Grief House
- Sun, Apr 23PortlandApr 23, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMPortland, 7906 N Fessenden St, Portland, OR 97203, USAIn collaboration with Grief House podcast monthly themes, join local art therapists Sally Rudolph and Lindsay Spina for art making and togetherness. This month we'll connect deeply around the theme of bodies and loss. All are welcome and no art experience necessary.
- Thu, Apr 27The Portland Grief House
- Fri, Apr 28Portland
- Sat, Apr 29The Portland Grief House
- Thu, May 04The Portland Grief House
- Sat, May 06The Portland Grief House
- Tue, May 09Zoom
Let's get together — virtually and physically — as often as we can.
All Grief House events are free and open to everyone. If you have the means and willingness to support us with a donation, we will put it to use supporting this project and offer you our thanks and gratitude.
bottom of page