Sun, Jan 10|
It's been a long year. Let's let it all out. Let's shake the air with our voices.
When & Where
Jan 10, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
It's been a long, strange year. We've survied it - on our own, all together; we are powerful.
Let's make our powerful sound into the air - on our own, all together - then gather to talk about how it felt.
1. We'll all commit to screaming - independently, in our own particular way, in the place of our choosing - at 10:00 AM PST
2. We will scream and know we are, at once, screaming alone and in community, which is a skill this pandemic has strengthened: knowing we are part of something bigger while being physically alone.
3. We'll make our ways back to our respective portals and open the Zoom door to find each other at 11 AM PST.
4. We'll do a quiet, synchronous breath/sound meditation all together.
5. We’ll get beverages and blankets of our own choosing, settle down, and talk about how it feels to let things out.
6. We’ll see what comes next.
We can hardly wait to exhale with you.
(**note: This is a free event. Donations of $10 (or whatever amount feels manageable) will be joyously received and put to financing our growing project.)
This is a free event. Donations of $10 (or whatever amount feels manageable) will be joyously received and put to financing our growing project.$0.00
$10 Donation Ticket
A donation is not required to participate in this event, but it is so so appreciated!$10.00